and caret.pbm and mychar.pbm templates (we hope you will accept our apology)
for bug reporting;
for joining the project;
and guiding us to our third beta release
For his support, we hope our support can also go to him.
Ebeeto & UrinatingTree:
Who shall soon provide us with 20,000 - 40,000 possible contributers to the project
for providing us with the tutorials we needed to kickstart the project, the entire community deserves to be credited for their assistance to rookies interested in Cave Story.
Thanks to everyone.
We also need to add that 99% of the custom items in our project have been made by us, and that the remaining 1% belongs to the templates used in the sake of time. We apologise for not asking, as we were extremely busy on expanding the story and gameplay due to our schedules. If we use any templates again, we shall try our best to find the time to ask for permission.